Friday, March 21, 2014

More March Layouts

It's been a couple of weeks since I posted any layouts. Here's what I've been creating.

Last month, my husband bought our oldest a rocket for his birthday. The first time we went out it didn't work because the battery we put in it was dead :( We went out a few days later and that thing was GONE. Come to find out my husband bought the most powerful engine for it!  We ended up buying a new rocket (the launch pad was just fine) and some smaller engines and we love to go to the big field at the park to shoot it off. It's been a really fun thing for Dad and his boys to do together. We usually have a few neighborhood kids tagging along too :)

created with Universal kit by Audacious Designs;
Blueprint no. 13 by Gennifer Bursett

I wanted to record that fact that I've been cooking more consistently (pat on the back) and trying new recipes. This kit was perfect for it - I still hate cleaning up my mess though.

created with Domesticated | Real Life in Pockets by Just Jaimee and Mommyish

Spring is here! This is what spring often looks like around here. This photo was taken just last week, and thankfully the snow is long gone.

created with For The Love Of mini kit and Singled Out templates by Scotty Girl Designs

This was also a recent series of photos - I loved the little story I captured here and was excited to get it scrapbooked.  Silly boy.

created with All About Him collab kit by Just Jaimee and Studio Basic; March challenge template by Amy Martin

You  might have noticed I love "roundup" pages - a mix of photos with the same theme (in this case my baby boy) over an extended period of time. These were photos I instagrammed of my youngest during 2013. I fell in love with this template and this was a great way to use it.

created with Good Day mini kit and In Stitches Layered Template 8 by Robyn Meierotto

Thanks for stopping by :)

No comments: