Saturday, April 19, 2014

April Layouts

This month has been a busy on and I haven't been able to scrap as much as I'd like, but I do have some pages to share today.

First off, is a tribute to 80s music. I think the 80s threw up on this page...

created with Real Life in Pockets - Old School by Just Jaimee and Mommyish; Stitched Down Vol. 3 Templates by Laura Passage


I did this page for the template challenge at My Scrapbook Art. Go snag your FREE template and play along!

created for the MSA template challenge: http://www.myscrapbookart.com/blog/?p=5241
using Suncatcher papers and elements by One Little Bird; bracket from Project Mouse kit by Sahlin Studio; Fuss Free: My Scrapbook art Template 8 by Fiddle Dee Dee Designs


 I created this one last month, but couldn't post it until now because it was part of the Digi Morph game over at Pixels and Company - sort of like telephone tag for scrapbooking.  Layouts aren't revealed until everyone is done.

created with Love, Me collab kit by the Pixels & Company designers

I took some photos of my cute girl when she got a new haircut that just had to be scrapped:

created with Every Little Bit: Blue Skies Papers and Every Little Bit: Blue Skies April by Deena Rutter


 This was made using the templates Katie the Scrapbook Lady provided for this month's Digi Night Out. I was SO SAD I had to miss it! It's the first time I haven't been at Digi Night Out. I also used a kit from Michelle Coleman from Digi Night Out last fall.

created with Fall Fest kit by Michelle Coleman; Scrapbook Lady Shifted templates


 And lastly, this was created with the April BYOC products by Just Jaimee.  I was inspired by this awesome page.

scraplift of no carbs=little butt by AnneofAlamo
created with Ice Cream Painted Papers, Ice Cream Papers, and Ice Cream Elements by Just Jaimee;

That's all for now. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: