Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Project Life 2014: Week 14

Over the years, I've been very lucky to be on some pretty amazing creative teams. It seems like I've always had at least one or two teams at any given time. The last year or two has brought opportunities to create for a store (Pixels & Company) and an inspiration site (My Scrapbook Art), plus I recently joined the awesomeness that is Just Jaimee. I've been so happy with these gigs, I didn't think I'd ever create for another individual designer again. These three keep me plenty busy, and I love it!

A few weeks ago that changed. I saw that Digital Design Essentials was having a creative team call... and I could not resist! This is seriously a dream team for me. I've been a big fan of Gina Cabrera (DDE owner) almost since I began digital scrapbooking way back in 2005. (Crazy that it's been almost 10 years!) Back then I purchased CD's full of her kits, and many of  my 2005 and 2006 layouts were created using her products. I've remained a big fan over the years and it's been inspiring to watch Gina's designs grow and change with the industry. She has remained one of my very favorites all these years! So, needless to say, I was excited to see the call and applied the very first day. It was thrilling to get the email a couple of weeks later accepting me as part of the team!

I will be creating both pocket-style pages and more traditional 12x12 layouts.  This means that many of my Project Life spreads will feature DDE products, and I'm starting with week 14. For this spread, I used items from the Happy Place collection.

{click image to view larger}
created with Happy Place Collection by Digital Design Essentials: Happy Place Flairs, Happy Place papers, Happy Place journal cards, Happy Place word art, Paper Flowers, Wood Veneer Talk; Everyday Life vol. 1 templates by Wishing Well Creations; The 52 Weeks by Heather Joyce; Just Realize font


Thanks for having a look! Happy scrapping!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Congratulations! I love her designs too, but I only discovered them in the last year or so.