Saturday, April 19, 2014

Project Life 2014: Week 15

This week was a bit overwhelming to scrap, just because I had SO many photos. We took a weekend trip and I had a hard time deciding what to include here, and how to balance it out with the rest of the week. In the end I only added a couple photos from the weekend, and I hope to create pocket pages for the rest of the trip that I can either put in as inserts in my Project Life book, or put in my separate 2014 album. I haven't decided which way to do it yet. For this week's spread I used the new "Because I'm Happy" collection that released last week at Digital Design Essentials. (And I apologize if the song is now stuck in your head!)

{click image to view larger}
created with Because I'm Happy Collection by Digital Design Essentials; Everyday Life Vol. 1 Templates by Laura Passage; The 52 Weeks by Heather Joyce; Just Realize font

Thanks for looking!

No comments: