Saturday, June 28, 2014

New Layouts + a FREEBIE

It's been too long since I shared traditional layouts. Here's what I've been scrapping since my last non- Project Life post...

I love the Real Life in Pockets series that Just Jaimee and Mommyish are creating each month. I ended up making two layouts with their most recent edition, Are We There Yet?.
created with Real Life in Pockets: Are We There Yet? by Just Jaimee and Mommyish; Pockets no. 6 by Valorie Wibbens; Pea Diana font

created with Real Life in Pockets: Are We There Yet? by Just Jaimee and Mommyish; Lifelines no. 1 templates by creashens; Pea Kar Kar and KG Always a Good Time fonts

This layout is part of a larger album, which is mostly finished but I haven't posted the pages online. I scrapped most of them last year and now I'm just trying to finish them all so I can print a photo book.
created with June Company Stash products from Pixels & Company - Anchors Away papers by Digital Scrapbook Ingredients; Destination: Port of Call elements by Amber Shaw; Summerlicious journaling cards by Anita Designs; Wisdom Script and Bebas Neue fonts
June Company Stash products: Anchors Away papers by Digital Scrapbook Ingredients; Destination: Port of Call elements by Amber Shaw; Summerlicious journaling cards by Anita designs;

Wisdom Script and Bebas Neue fonts - See more at: http://www.myscrapbookart.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=719743&ppuser=4013#sthash.aRKOHPl7.dpuf

This was for the June journaling challenge at My Scrapbook Art:

created with Hooray kit by Sabrina's Creations; Spaz alpha by creashens; Photo Flair - Candy by Jennifer Valencia; DK Wayang font

This page was made with Bright Side store collab kit - it's the free with purchase for June at Pixels and Company and I'm in love with it.

created with Bright Side collab kit by the Pixels and Company designers; Stars From Our Eyes font

This layout was created nearly a month ago with the June Storyteller Collection by Just Jaimee.  Since I took my sweet time in posting here, I decided to make a free template for you based on this page!

created with 2014 June Storyteller Collection by Just Jaimee; arsenale white font

As you can see I had a lot of fun playing with the shadows to make them look a little more custom than usual. I used this tutorial since I scrapbook in Photoshop Elements (I'm using version 10). Hope you like it!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/aq37s6ue2b3gjpd/template003.zip


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: