Saturday, June 28, 2014

Project Life 2014: Week 24 & July Storyteller is here!

For my week 24 spread I got to use the brand spankin' new July Storyteller Collection from Just Jaimee.  If you're not familiar with her monthly collections - they are HUGE! And awesome. And perfect for all your scrapping needs, but I especially love them for my Project Life spreads. The July edition just screams summer:

http://the-lilypad.com/store/Storyteller-July-2014-Digital-Kit-Collection-BUILD-YOUR-BUNDLE.html

Here is my spread:
{click image to view larger}
created with July Storyteller 2014 Collection by Just Jaimee; The 52 Weeks by Heather Joyce; Just Realize font

Here's a closer look at the left side:


And the right side:



I deviated from my usual template and used the one Jamiee included in the collection. I really like the doodled borders around each pocket! You can also view my layout, along with TONS of other inspiration, in the FREE Storytelling online magazine. Enjoy!

No comments: