Friday, August 29, 2014

August Layouts

Hi there! Here's what I've been creating this month...


The September Storyteller was just released this weekend! It's jam packed as always - I especially loved this template and the different layer styles. I used one of the pencil styles on the "you are" and the newspaper styles on some of the paper layers.

created with Storyteller September 2014 Collection by Just Jaimee

My boys went back to school this month and these grade cards were perfect to help document it!

created with Through the Years pocket cards by Stolen Moments; Lightbulb Moment kit by Stolen Moments and Just Jaimee; April 2014 Storyteller pocket page template by Just Jaimee; Sunshine in My Soul an Bebas fonts
created with Through The Years pocket cards by Stolen Moments design; Lightblulb Moment kit by Stolen Moments and Just Jaimee; April 2014 Storyteller Pocket Page Template by Just Jaimee; Sunshine in My Soul and Bebas fonts - See more at: http://www.myscrapbookart.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=736444&ppuser=4013#sthash.oIOR8oXT.dpuf

I had to reach into the archives for this photo - back to 2012 - but I'm so glad I got this documented! One of my favorite memories of my daughter.

created with Sidekick Optional kit by Stolen Moments; KG Always A Good TIme and 1942 Report fonts

Another school- themed page...


created with Brainiac kit by Scotty Girl Design; Recycled Templates vol. 1 by Laura Passage; KD Life font by Karla Dudley; Libby font

When I first saw this template I knew I had to use it! It was the perfect way to show off these fun pattern papers. I used it to document a few things about my littlest guy right now.

created with About A Boy collection by Digital Design Essentials; template from August Idea Notebook by Digital Design Essentials; 1942 Report and Salamander Script fonts

This last one is for the 3 way challenge that just went up today at Pixels & Company. I love the unique color palette of this kit, I think it's so pretty!
created with Natural Beauty kit by Digital Scrapbook Ingredients; 1942 Report font

And that's a wrap for August... see you next time!

No comments: