Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Project Life 2014: Week 31

Welcome to my week 31. Still plugging along, still really enjoying documenting life this way. One thing I struggle with a bit is trying to balance photos with product, and having too much that I want to include. I'm pretty strict about sticking to just one spread per week, so there are many photos and other tidbits that don't make it into a spread. Trying to remind myself that it's ok if I don't include everything - the enjoyment is in having little snippets of real, everyday life to look back on and remember how life was at a given moment in time. Also, it's kind of a fun challenge to sift through things and decide what to include/how to include it. It's a nice process to sort though photos (and the thoughts that go with them) and take notice of things - that's always been one of my favorite things about scrapbooking.

Here's a look at my week 31 spread:

{click image to view larger}
created with August Storyteller Collection by Just Jaimee; The 52 Weeks by Heather Joyce; Everyday Life vol. 1 templates by Laura Passage; BebasNeue and Just Realize fonts
 
Left side:


Right side:


Hoping to start working on week 32 today! Until next time!

No comments: