Sunday, September 7, 2014

2014 Project Life Weeks 33 & 34

Today I'm sharing Week 33 & 34.  For week 33 I decided to play with some GORGEOUS stuff from Celeste Knight. I love her designs, especially the floral patterns.


created with Honeysuckle kit and journalers by Celeste Knight, Kraft Calendar Journalers by Celeste Knight; Everyday Life Templates vol. 1 by Laura Passage; Just Realize and Bebas Neue fonts 

Left side:


Right side:



For week 34 I used the amazing new collection from Digital Design Essentials, Memorandum. If you love office supplies, you'll love this collection! I keep things pretty uniform for my PL, but I did switch up my journaling font this week - I'm looking for something a bit more readable.  Can't decide if I like it yet though.

created with Memorandum collection by Digital Design Essentials; Brush Script Stamps by Miss Mint; Everyday Life Templates vol. 1 by Laura Passage; Bebas Neue and Quirky & Messy fonts  

Left side:



Right side:



Thanks for looking :)

No comments: