Sunday, September 21, 2014

Project Life 2014: Weeks 35 & 36

Hi there! I've been "catching up" again... it seems I'm perpetually behind a few weeks but I'm still plugging along.  My process hasn't changed all that much but I have been trying out some different journaling fonts. For most of my pages this year I've been using Just Realize, but I'm sort of getting tired of that one so I tried a few others for these weeks. On week 35 I used Quirky & Messy, and for week 36 I used Becky Higgins' handwritten fonts, CK Becky and CK Jot.

created with Documentary kit and journal cards by Sahlin Studio; Sugar Cookie elements by Just Jaimee; In the Orchard elements by Stolen Moments Design; The 52 Weeks by Heather Joyce; Everyday Life Templates vol. 1 by Laura Passage; Bebas Neue and Quirky & Messy fonts

Left side:


Right side:



I'm really favoring a faded look to my photos lately, and I use different filters in RadLab to achieve the different edits. I find that this also helps make the spreads look more cohesive. The kit I used for this week is the same one I used for week 12 - I love how versatile the Storyteller Collections are!

created with 2014 March Storyteller Collection by Just Jaimee; The 52 Weeks by Heather Joyce; Everyday Life Templates vol.1 by Laura Passage; CK Becky and CK Jot fonts

Left side:


Right side:


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: