Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Brown Paper Packages Tied Up With String

... these are few of my favorite things!  (This song is totally stuck in my head.  And now yours, probably.) I wanted to share a pretty and easy way to wrap gifts this holiday season.  We are heading out of town for Thanksgiving later today, and we'll be seeing our entire family on my husband's side. We are going to do a big family gift exchange while we're together.  I'm explaining this just so you know I'm really not that on top of my game this year - this is the only Christmas shopping & wrapping I've done so far!

But the wrapping... I love wrapping gifts. I saw these tags in the Pixels & Company shop and knew I had to use them. I went with a kraft paper and baker's twine to keep it simple, and helped myself to some of my neighbor's evergreen sprigs (snip, snip!).  I think it turned out simple and lovely.

brown paper packages, tied up with string... made even prettier with Fair Isle Festive - Tags by Celeste Knight

To print the tags I just arranged some of them on an 8.5x11 canvas in Photoshop Elements (I resized a few of them), printed on white cardstock, and cut with scissors. Very fast and easy!

http://pixelsandcompany.com/shop/Fair-Isle-Festive-Tags.html

I simply remember my favorite thiiings.... anyway, thanks for stopping by! Have a great Thanksgiving holiday!

No comments: