Monday, November 10, 2014

Project Life 2014: Week 40

Hi there! I'm sharing a Project Life spread today, this is the last of my "forgotten weeks" that I've been trying to catch up on. I'm still just a couple weeks behind but I've filled in all the gaps and now I just need to scrap the past two weeks.  Here is week 40:

created with Every Little Bit: Grateful Bundle by Deena Rutter; Everyday Life vol. 1 templates by Laura Passage; Bebas Neue, CK Jot, and Cookiesandcream fonts

Left side:


Right side:


You may notice that I like to use different designers from week to week, but I generally stay within one collection per week just to keep things simple.  I really love working with a collection that has coordinating papers, elements and cards.  For this week I used Deena Rutter's Every Little Bit: Grateful collection. All of here Every Little Bit collections are just gorgeous! The really fun part is that during this week I got to hang out with Deena and several of the other P&Co designers and team members (see bottom left photo), so I found it very fitting to use her products on this weeks' spread.  Thanks for looking!

No comments: