Thursday, January 22, 2015

2 years old + Dollar Days Sale!

Dollar Days is in full swing at Pixels and Company! All of the designers have added lots of new items, as well as some old favorites, and it's all just $1 each.  The best deal in digi, for sure! I had a chance to play around with some of the new things on this pocket style layout of my littlest guy when he turned two.

created with Outside the Box pocket pages v1 by Gennifer Bursett; Vintage Alphabet Cards by Celeste Knight; Corked no1 by Shirley Polk, By Hand: Months and More and Every Little Bit: Grateful bundle by Deena Rutter

I've been wanting to scrap these photos for a while - and that cute vintage alphabet card is what inspired me, I knew I wanted to use it here! The whole set of cards is just adorable.  Have fun shopping!

No comments: