Friday, January 23, 2015

Project Life 2014: Week 50

Week 50! Do you realize what this means?! I'm only one, yes ONE, week away from completing my 2014 Project Life album!  I've kind of been scrapping my weeks out of order- I actually did week 52 a while back and I just have week 51 left.  For this spread, I was surprised to see I didn't have many photos to choose from despite a pretty busy week. Sometimes when life gets busy, I just forget to pull out the camera.  Especially at big gatherings - I'm the worst at remembering to get photos! I am a bit bummed I don't have a photo record of some of these things, but at least I have things recorded in the journaling. And the photos I do have a fun, plus I kind of like a simpler spread sometimes. Here's a look at week 51:


created with Memory Pockets Monthly: Joy collection; Joyful Elements by Amber LaBau designs; AniTypewriter, Bebas Neue, and CK Jot font
Left side:


Right side:


For this spread I used the Memory Pockets Monthly: Joy collection, plus a few things from Amber LaBau's Joyful elements:

http://the-lilypad.com/store/Memory-Pockets-Monthly-JOY.html
http://the-lilypad.com/store/Joyful-Elements.html

No comments: