Monday, January 26, 2015

Project Life 2014: Week 51 (and that's a wrap!)

I'm so excited to say my 2014 Project Life album is complete! It feels so great to have stuck it out all year and have it finished before January is over. Now to do a final printing and slip them in the album.  I used a new collection from Digital Design Essentials, which was just the push I needed to get this final week scrapped.

created with Winter Break collection, DOTW Wood Veneer freebie, and Holiday Spots word art by Digital Design Essentials; The 52 Weeks by Heather Joyce

Left side:


Right side:



I always love the DDE collections! Gina is always right on trend and with her designs, and they have just the right amount of everything for a PL spread. Here's the new Winter Break collection I used:

http://digitaldesignessentials.com/products/winter-break-collection-bundle

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: