Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Project Life 2015: Week 1 & January P&Co Subscription

I can't believe it's January 13 and I haven't blogged about this months' subscription kits at Pixels & Company! You know how the holidays are so busy, and you sort of look forward to January for its promise of daily routine and calm? Well, I do, but folks, it's a lie. Life is as busy as ever.  It hasn't stopped me from scrapping yet, but the blogging thing always gets pushed back a bit so bear with me as I try to catch up.  First up I wanted to share the new  Winter Wish collection:



And the bonus for this month, these printable planner pages. (These are probably what I need so I'm not feeling so overwhelmed!)


I used this collection for my first week of project life for the year. Acutally, I ended up tacking the last few days of the year onto my first week.  This probably seems like a weird choice- and I wasn't planning on doing it this way, but as I was looking at what I photos I had I realized I had a bunch from the last few days of the year, and a grand total of TWO for the first few days of 2015. It just made more sense to put them all at the beginning of the year, plus it gave me chance to really document our fun New Year's Eve party.  Here's a look:

created with Winter Wish Collection from Pixels and Company; Bebas Neue and CK Jot fonts
Left side:


Right side:


You might have noticed I haven't exactly finished my 2014 album.  I've got three more weeks to scrap and post here, but I'm diving right in to 2015 so that I don't start the new year already behind. Really, I'm so proud of myself for never getting too far behind in 2014, and here's to the same for 2015! Thanks for having a look. :)

No comments: