Thursday, January 22, 2015

Project Life 2015: Week Three

This past weekend I went to Digi Night Out - it's a fun meet up with local digi friends. We all bring out laptops, we scrap, we chat, and we even get free stuff! This month Gennifer Bursett was our featured designer and she offered a huge set of pocket style templates.  I love them so much I've decided to use them for all of my PL pages for 2015!  (I'll need to go back and add them to weeks 1 & 2, but that should be pretty easy.) The best part is that she put them in her shop for just $1 per pack as part of the Dollar Days sale going on at Pixels and Company. That an amazing deal!

Here's a look at how I used them for week three. I also used a couple of dollar days products by Celeste Knight, including the white stitches and those fun envelopes & tags.

created with Back to Basics pockt pages v1 by Gennifer Bursett; Pocket Tags and Messy Stitches by Celeste Knight; Now Trending kit by Gennifer Bursett; Bebas Neue, DJB Kiersten script 2 and CK Jot fonts

Left side:


Right side:


I do love the look of the page protectors - but I've found that instead of putting them on TOP of my page, I place it underneath. That way I still get the look of the protector, without graying my photos and cards. Just a little tip! I know some who put it on top but lower the opacity a bit. Just a personal preference! Thanks for having a look!

No comments: