Thursday, January 15, 2015

The Nutcracker Ballet

I scrapped this layout earlier this month but forgot to share it here. This is a special memory from this holiday season. I took my daughter to see the Nutcracker Ballet. She is four, and for the past year, when asked what she wants to be when she grow up, she says, "a ballerina!" I enrolled her in a ballet class this fall and it is her favorite thing!  I got the tickets last minute, and she was so excited and so cute. We got dressed up, went to dinner at Chick-fil-A (her choice) and then to the ballet. I was worried she would get tired, but she sat with her eyes glued to the stage for the full ballet.  We bought a little nutcracker at intermission and she still carries that little guy around. Definitely a special memory I wanted to record, and something that will likely become a tradition for us.


created with Digital Scrapbook Collection | January 2015: Winter Wish by the Pixels & Company designers; Stringfellows and Fanwood fonts

I used the Winter Wish kit, available by subscription this month and in the Pixels and Company store:


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: